Solar Water Pumps(JAL SHAKTI)
Solar water pumping systems are practical and affordable solution used to provide reliable and cost effective water supplies where there is no grid power or where power supply is unreliable.
“Solar Pumps operate anywhere the sun shines”
- System productivity increases in summer when water requirement is usually greater
- Require minimal service and maintenance
- Powered by clean, renewable energy
- Virtually free to operate, compared to the cost of diesel-powered generators and grid electricity which is constantly increasing
- Easily relocated to meet seasonal or variable location needs.
#Possible applications include:
- Livestock – cattle watering and fish farming
- Agriculture – irrigation or crop watering
- Recreational – swimming pool circulation pumps; spa
- Residential – water supply for drinking or pressure boosting
- Industrial – water supply for businesses
Water Pumping can be by submersible pumps, commonly used for deeper wells, where surface pumps cannot be used because the water level is too deep below ground level (below approximately 6 meters depth). These borehole pumps are specially designed to have a small outside diameter so they can be suspended below the water level in the well and connected to an output pipe that extends up to the surface.
The right pump for each application will depend on the required pumping rates and pumping height and distance.
Getting the most benefit from solar water pumping systems requires research and design before the first PV module and a pump is purchased and installed.
KLK Ventures Pvt Ltd. © 2019